Intuitive pop-up softkeys make it easy to operate, view alarms/warnings and navigate through setup menus.
System Fault Log
Warnings and Alarm Icons
Although the operator may delay Regeneration until a more convenient time, the Regen must be performed or else the ECU will de-rate the Engine Speed and Torque; the ECU may even shut down the engine.
During these inducement levels, combinations of these 5 icons will indicate the severity of the level and derating. Although similar, each engine manufacturer’s implementation is slightly different.
Quad Display Setup
The Quad Display setup allows Engine parameters such as RPM repeated on each quad screen and to be grouped “like” parameters together such as Engine data, sensor data, T4F parameters, etc. The list is in alphabetical order.
Database Viewer provides a listing of all data supported by the M154P System. The display will present a listing of the data in alphabetical order and provide a real time update of the data values.
T4F Non-Mission Regeneration
As long as conditions are met (i.e., Engine Hot Enough), T4F Engines with after-treatment will perform Regenerations automatically. However, if conditions are not acceptable, a Non-Mission or Stationary regeneration will be requested by the ECU. Since this is an unexpected event which will take the engine out of operation until the regen is complete, the M154P will provide a series of prompts to walk the operator through the process.
MBW has an experienced Engineering team who can tailor the MB154P Series to your specific application including splash screens, unique features, interface cabling and panels.
Additional M154P Highlights
• 3.5” 320×240 Color Graphical Display
• Sunlight Viewable
• Adjustable backlighting
• 5 buttons provide easy navigation through software
• Audible and Visual alarms
• Tier 3, 4, 4i and 4F Ready
• Engine Maintenance Timers
• Configurable engine speed limits
• Configurable Inc/Dec or 2-State throttle switch
• SAE J1939 TSC1 throttle control
• SAE J1939 Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
• Engine Manufacturer Specific DTCs
• Shutdown on User Configurable DTC Faults
• External Engine Shutdown
• Configurable analog input for oil pressure
• Configurable analog input for fuel level
• 3 configurable discrete inputs
( Start Protect, Engine Stop, Engine Speed)
• Multi Language Support
• Custom Alarms
Optional M300DP Module
• Auto Start
• Expansion Unit supports 2 Analog (3 Wire)
• 2 configurable discrete inputs ( Float Inputs)
Mounted In Panel & Enclosure
• Throttle Switch
• Sealed 21 pin Interface connector
• Black powder-coated enclosure or NEMA 4X