Frequently Asked Questions
What type of products does MBW supply?
- Off-road diesel engine controllers
- Wiring harnesses
- Custom engine control solutions
- Custom-designed panels and enclosures
What engines does MBW support?
- John Deere
What type of controllers does MBW provide?
- 2.3” Monochrome Graphical LCD display
- 3.5” 320×240 Color Graphical Display
- Adjustable backlighting
- J1939 Gauges
What are the key features of MBW controllers?
- CANBus communications
- Tier 4i
- Stage V
- Tier 4
- Tier 4F
- Engine maintenance timers
- Sunlight viewable
- SAE J1939 diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
- SAE J1939 TSC1 throttle control
- User-configurable engine speed limits
- CANBus/Analog throttle control
- Remote shutdown/throttle capability
- Multi-language support
- Configurable discrete inputs (start protect)
- Easy navigation through software screens
- Audible and visual alarms
- Custom alarms with configurable engine shutdown
- Configurable analog inputs (oil pressure & fuel level)
- Custom configurations to meet specific customer needs
- Durable weather-resistant displays
What type of speed control does MBW support?
- 2-state throttle control
- 4-state throttle control
- Ramp throttle control
What is included with the display controller?
- Sealed keyswitch 4 position
- Throttle switch
- Engine interface harness
- Optional mounting plate and enclosures
What should I do if I have a warranty issue?
To obtain return authorization, contact MBW Support at email@example.com or 267-932-8573, ext. 341, and provide the following information: unit, part number, application, and the nature of the problem.